Needle in the haystack

 NEEDLE IN THE  HAYSTACK

     ( Escape for treasure)






A needle is a small, steel tool almost as thin as a piece of cotton or string, and a haystack is a massive pile of dried grass in the middle of a field. The chance of finding a needle lost in a haystack is very, very small. Almost none at all. And this is what the idiom ‘It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack’ means. It means you are looking for something you have little chance of finding.



Story:-


Once upon a time there were one family. They were very rich and wealthy. One devil is every where . He planned to take all wealth of his owner.  However, time had changed rich family become poor family. Their good times gone and they were living poor people life. They were suffering a lot of hunger and they lost their house. These family do not have anything to survive. But they do not give up.

After 3 year Alex (dad) remembered her grandmother .She kept the valuable stone in jungle but he forgot. 

He explained to his children.

 Now…

Conversation one


Amy:-Hey, Dad please let me know Where had she kept the stone?

Jack :- please please tell me 🧐🧐



Mom:- You know about your hidden stone but you never tell us,why?🀬🀬🀬🀬

Dad:- Dear calm down I don't know about money. It is treasure. I remembered because of jack treasure story.

Someone kept their treasure in jungle ...[ speak by Jack]

Jungle word 'πŸ€”

My grandma told me about the treasure in my childhood. She kept their all gold coin in her jungle house. She gave a me map of puzzle. And told me when you need take solve puzzle and take it.

We have to go there find out of the treasure.


Jack :- please give me the puzzle map.

Amy :- No dad give me πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Dad :- wait ! I will direct you because I'm your father.

Jack:- OkayπŸ˜” DAD.

We will go to the jungle where my grandmother and grandfather were living. 

MOM :-  AMY and Jack please do what is dad saying.

Amy:- Okay Moooooooom.



... There are very curious about treasure.

All are making eyes open dream without getting treasure.

They are praying to God please πŸ™ help us to find money without money , we can't survive...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί 


Mom:- I will buy all jewelry for me.(thinking)

Amy :- I will buy a luxury car and go to beach with my friends.

I will enjoy a lot.

Jack:- I will buy a house 🏘️, a car and will marry to my girlfriend.

We will go to world tour ☺️☺️.

Dad:- He has only desire.

My family will not suffer more from hunger and they will not sleep on road.


 ..They went at jungle house and find tools for Digging..

🏘️⛏️πŸ•³️


They are digging in very excitement.

They forgot to where they have to dig?

After spending 4 hours.

All are exhausted.😫😫😫😩😫😩


Amy:- Hey , dad where is treasure.

We spent four hours to finding treasure.

Dad:- I forgot to tell you I do not know exact place and it is not mention in map because my grandmother never told and wrote exact place of valuable things.

However,she told me one line" Needle in the haystack"

Jack:- Needleeeeee is at shop.

We have to there.

Amy:- sht.. we will find haystack.

There we will figure out the treasure..

Mom:- You both are dumb.

It is hint.

Think more what is mean.

Dad:- I don't know.

You are right l am also dumb.

Mom:- she is thinking thinking πŸ€¨πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ§ 

Mom:- I got it.

It means small object in big things.

Dad :- what?

Mom:- What is grandmother favourite things?

Dad:- πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ confused


Dad :- I remembered.

Her favourite things are her teeth.

Amy and Jack :- what the hell???

πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜…

Her favourite πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Dad :- 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

He slapped both Amy and Jack.

Don't forget your boundary...

Be in limit...

MOM:- she is thinking and observing all things in house.

She understood. She would keep her teeth in almirah.

All went in grandmother room.

They checked.

Jack:- He found a key.



He is again 😁🀣🀣😁 laughing because it look like teeth but that was key.









Mom :- she snatched key from him.

πŸ™†πŸ™†

Dad, Amy and Jack all are happy to find the key( Grandmother teeth).

They are still thinking about haystack what is that?

They  got it .

It will we her bed.

Finally πŸ˜„

Her bed is haystack.

They are push the bed and see a lock πŸ” .

Mom :-She uses teeth key  to open the lock.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After opening they sad because there is only one coin of silver.

πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ˜₯😒😭😭😭😭


All are sorrowful mood .

Now they are going outside from that house.


Wait wait .


Jack took up the silver coin. Without letting know from others.

Yet when they are exist from house JACK slips and entre into hidden room.

His family members also jump into the hidden room.

Jack silver coin slip from hand ✋ .

There is a landscape lock, that  coin stop on lock πŸ”. It is automatically open the door.


DAD :- Ask to Jack 

Are you ok?

Jack :- I am fine , dad.

Amy , Jack , dad and mom are going very slowly to nearly the door , because very powerful light come from the dark room.



 They enter the dark room.

Their eyes are sparkle because they saw one diamond πŸ’Ž in very dark room.



They are amazed. 😲😲😲

They took diamond πŸ’Ž.

They went on Town.

They sell it into shop.

They got billion dollars for it .

Now they are enjoying πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€


A needle in the haystack

Needle is diamond πŸ’Ž

Haystack is dark room.


Comments

  1. It is done but the conversation is missing so please do it nicely and somewhere the story is not that much intresting so please work on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alok, you can frame the story the way you want but please do remember that it should only be your ideas not any one else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment